Monday 14 January 2013

Reyes para la reina… Kings presents to the Queen…

Aprovecho para compartir un mensaje muy lindo que me llegó hace un rato vía WhatsApp, que maravilla empezar la semana con semejante aseveración!
If you are happy happiness will come to you....
Because happiness wants to go where happiness is…
El mejor camino para alcanzar la Felicidad es ser feliz y compartir sin esperar nada a cambio! Feliz semana!
 
Aquí algunas fotos de algunos regalos de reyes! Qué buena he sido, eh! La última incorporación ha sido las sandalias pink! Recién llegadas de Costa Rica y endulzadas con mi Xmas Cake, dosis de Pura Vida para una gran semana!
Antifaz de Oysho en mi círculo es conocido mi amor por dormir con los ojitos tapaditos! Bolso Boston de Cèline,zapatos y clutch en color bronce de Mary Paz, y mi querido iPad.

Os A-doro

Some Three Wisdom Kings pictures…

I would like to start writing a sum up of a message I have just received this morning to my WhatsApp inbox…
If you are happy happiness will come to you....
Because happiness wants to go where happiness is…
Well, let’s to smile and give the best of us! And we will receive the best of everyone ;)
Here some pictures of my Three Kings presents… look how good I was ;) The last one on the list is a gorgeous pair of pink sandals, from Costa Rica, and my favourite Christmas cake ;) Very tasty, can´t wait… yummy
 Loving my kitten eyes mask (Oysho), Cèline in bag, iPad and Mary Paz Bronze Shoes&Clutch.
Happiness&Love
A





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tu mensaje es bienvenido! Con A-mor... Leave me your lovely message! xx Angie